If you can’t wait for iOS 16’s public release, you can download the developer beta to your iPhone now, but there are some things to keep in mind.
Download the iOS 16 beta
Currently, this beta version is not public, that is, it is focused on people who have an application developer profile. If you have this profile, or want to get it, follow the steps to install the iOS 16 beta:
- The first step will be to enter your iPhone developer profile.
In case you don’t have a developer profile, you can get yours here from the iPhone, here you can download it by tapping on iOS 16 and Install Profile.
- Now tap on allow in the pop-up window.
- Once you have the developer profile on iPhone, you only have to access the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Above, a new option called “Downloaded Profile” will appear, installed and restart your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone has restarted, go directly to the Settings App> General and after this, software update.
After a few minutes, you will be ready to use the first beta version of iOS 16 on iPhone.
As noted, Apple is planning to release a public beta in July, and that version will be free to anyone. The iOS 16 public beta figures to be more stable than the developer beta, though you should still avoid installing it on a phone you use every day, as some of your apps may not be compatible right away.